Linux DevOps System Engineer
- Ключевые навыки
This role supports compiler team development process of a complex product that allows running traditional software on ARM servers.
- Creating and supporting jobs for automation testing;
- Investigation of functional and performance bugs;
- Manage and operate infrastructure by development ;
- Develop tools under for configuring and administrating machines;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose issues encountered in the test infrastructure;
- Improve serviceability of the product by testing new features and developing tools to scale deployment and auto-support infrastructure.
- Good knowledge in Linux internals (syscall, virtual memory, etc);
- Good knowledge in CPU internals (out of order, caches, etc.);
- Experience in development, testing, documentation and validation processes;
- Ability to deploy and set up test environments;
- Experience in processes, Jenkins, pipelines;
- Hand-on experience in building and administering VMs and containers using tools such as , .
Nice to have:
- Experience with building and performance tuning of or some applications for Linux;
- Experience with and .
Working conditions and office location:
- Competitive compensation + bonus;
- An opportunity to build the product that will be used by millions of people around the world;
- An opportunity to visit professional conferences that you are interested in;
- Medical insurance with dental care included, and travel insurance;
- International team (Russian & English-speaking environment);
- Flexible working hours, no dress code;
- Well-equipped office at Shabolovskaya metro station.