OS Kernel Chief Architect
- Ключевые навыки
We are looking for software expert to join the team working on System Software components for new Huawei Platform.
What you’ll be doing?
- Lead the development of a software stack for Huawei’s embedded Operating for the Smart Mobile Devices, Telecom Devices, Autonomous Driving, Internet of Things, and Industry 4.0;
- Make decisions about the realization of the designed technical solutions, participate in team-work and provide guidance for the team to get the solutions into a reality;
- Clarify software requirements with customers and other relevant departments;
- Collaborate with Huawei’s Research and Engineering teams in Europe and Asia;
Making sure system software stack is fast, efficient, and highly secure. This includes:
- Performance and memory size analysis and optimization;
- Development of advanced features and optimizations in existing and new system software components (system libraries, runtimes, frameworks, kernel, etc.);
- Development of other tools enabling software engineering / architectural innovations;
- Learn all the time. The company encourages attending international conferences and expects employees to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
What we expect from you?
- BS or MS degree in computer science-related discipline;
- 10+ years of industry experience developing OS software for embedded components;
- Expertise in at least in one core subsystems of OS kernel: memory management, scheduling, , file systems, etc;
- Strong / knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and algorithmic complexity theory;
- Experience of working in environment; advanced knowledge of Unix command-line development tools;
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture principle;
- Experience in working on development tools / ;
- Fluent English, including speaking and writing, ability to write technical documentation.
Which extra experience/skills we would like to see?
- Understanding of the ARMv8 processor architecture;
- Experience of working on machine code level.
Working conditions and office location.
We are ready to provide the best conditions for great software engineers.
- Competitive compensation (above market rate);
- An opportunity to build the product that will be used by millions of people around the world;
- An opportunity to visit professional conferences that you are interested in;
- Medical insurance with dental care included, and travel insurance;
- International team (Russian & English-speaking environment);
- Flexible working hours, no dress code;
- Our new modern office is right next to Smolenskaya metro station.